Monday, May 30, 2016

Comrade Trump Sings Songs Of Love



Comrade Trump promises that under his regime he will...
...tell American companies what they can produce and where they can produce it.

...tell American companies who they can hire and how much they will be paid.

...use the power of government to keep American workers working in dying industries despite what the market says.

...conquer inferior countries who have stuff we want.

...weed out the undesirables whoever they may be and wherever they may hide.

...build an axis of strong alliances with other like-minded Strong Men around the world.

...not be held hostage by the counterrevolutionary forces of bourgeoisie science.

Comrade Trump does all this because he loves you all so very, very much:




4 comments:

Jimbo said...

I'm pretty sure Kimmel was thinking of "Anchorman" when he put that collage together. Trump really is a freak show.

Bob Harrison said...

When you put it that way--- wow.

Polopaula said...

And those are his better promises.

bowtiejack said...

OK just to cause trouble [because that's the kind of guy I am], I googled "what does it mean when a narcissist says "I love you"?"

And lo and behold a number of sites deal with just that problem. Here's a couple:

"The truth and definition behind these three words: I am in my manipulative validation mode because I want you to BELIEVE that I love you so that you will trust me, become vulnerable, . . . "

https://afternarcissisticabuse.wordpress.com/2015/05/20/when-the-narcissist-says-i-love-you/

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/relationships/2016/03/what-it-means-when-a-narcissist-says-i-love-you/