Monday, November 24, 2014

Stupid Shit Andrew Sullivan Says, Ctd.



Alec Baldwin Edition

Mr. Sullivan's Trig Palinesque obsession with Alec Baldwin leads to further hilarity as he argues that the ideal strategy for dealing with an aggressive paparazzo who is stalking your infant right in front of you is to scuttle away and then, later, snark about his pee-pee on The Twitter.

Just like Taylor Swift!

I understand why Mr.Sullivan might think that.

I would imagine a lot of diminutive, clueless, childless, passive/aggressive, Liberal-loathing poltroons with small pee-pees might agree with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

off topic, so no need to post this, but I just started watching a movie called predestination

I'm about 10 minutes in and I go 'holy shit, this is all you zombies by Heinlein!

Thought you'd get a kick out of that.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2397535/

I'm still watching it so don't know how good it is yet...